Visceral Connections: A Fascial Approach – Level Two
2025 dates TBA
9:30am – 5:30pm
Lead Instructor: Heather Gittens RMT
**For license manual therapists only
**Please note GST is Included in Price
The intention of this course is to further one’s understanding of fascial relationships in regard to the viscera developed in level one. Anatomy will again be thoroughly studied, palpation guided, and primary musculo-visceral relationships explored with movement & fascial loads. As manual therapists, it is imperative that we understand how our fascial anatomy within the musculoskeletal system is affected by the mobility of all other structures, including the viscera.
Pre-Requisite: Visceral Connections: A Fascial Approach – Level 1.
***IMPORTANT REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION INFORMATION***
Workshops developed & Instructed by Heather Gittens RMT
- Courses will be held at Bodhi Tree Teaching Centre in Surrey, BC
- Hours are usually 9:30 am-5:30 pm & will be confirmed prior to course.
- FULL PAYMENT is required for registration
- Your space will ONLY be held once Registration form & payments are received
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT of both payment and form submission.
- **You may receive a full refund if cancellation is up to one month prior to the course
- **A $20 administrative fee will be withheld on any refunds at any time.
- **Up to 2 weeks prior to the course fee may be transferrable to another course, space permitting or 50 % refunded.
- **Within the two weeks of the course start date, your space has been reserved for you and no refund or transfer of fee will be given unless due to emergency, illness or extenuating circumstance.
- Transfers must be within the same CEC Cycle or for courses already scheduled at the time of transfer.
You will receive pertinent details for the course approximately one to two weeks prior to its start date.
If you have any questions prior to that please don’t hesitate to contact us.
See contact information below.
ALTHOUGH RARE, IN THE EVENT OF LOW REGISTRATION, COURSES MAY BE CANCELLED.
ALL EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS BUT IF NECESSARY, AS MUCH NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN TO REGISTRANTS AS POSSIBLE & THE CHOICE OF REFUND OR TRANSFER WILL BE GIVEN