Visceral Connections: A Fascial Approach – Level 1
May 11-12 , 9:30am – 5:30pm
– 14 credits
**For license manual therapists only
**Please note GST is Included in Price
This course addresses the theory of working with the internal organs and their fascial envelopes as developed by Jean Pierre Barral as well as our own experience of Fascial Release and it’s relationship to the viscera. Tough, Hollow muscular organs such as the stomach/duodenum, urinary bladder and uterus are a primary focus of the workshop as well as the Liver being addressed and some treatment of the Ascending & Descending Colon time permitting.
This course is a pre-requisite for the Integrated Fascial Therapies Series (IFT) co-instructed by Heather Gittens & Natale Rao.
***IMPORTANT REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION INFORMATION***
Workshops developed & Instructed by Heather Gittens RMT and/or Natale Rao RMT
- Courses will be held at Bodhi Tree Teaching Centre in Surrey, BC
- Hours are usually 9:30 am-5:30 pm & will be confirmed prior to course.
- Workshop Fees are $525 including GST for the 2-day courses, $225 including GST for the One Day Wonders, and $650 including GST for the 3-day course.
- FULL PAYMENT is required for registration
- Your space will ONLY be held once Registration form & payments are received
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT of both payment and form submission.
- **You may receive a full refund if cancellation is up to one month prior to the course
- **Up to 2 weeks prior to the course fee may be transferrable to another course, space permitting or 50 % refunded.
- **Within the two weeks of the course start date, your space has been reserved for you and no refund or transfer of fee will be given.
- Transfers must be within the same CEC Cycle or for courses already scheduled at the time of transfer.
You will receive any pertinent details for the course approximately one to two weeks prior to its start date.
If you have any questions prior to that please don’t hesitate to contact us.
See contact information below.
ALTHOUGH RARE, IN THE EVENT OF LOW REGISTRATION, COURSES MAY BE CANCELLED.
ALL EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS BUT IF NECESSARY, AS MUCH NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN TO REGISTRANTS AS POSSIBLE & THE CHOICE OF REFUND OR TRANSFER WILL BE GIVEN