Female Pelvis, Female Issues JULY 2022
JULY 15-16, 2022
9:30am – 5:30pm each day
– 14 credits
Instructor: Heather Gittens RMT
**For licensed manual therapists only
**Please note GST is Included in Price
The most popular course by far! Although the female pelvis vs. the male pelvis has great similarities and many analogous structures, the female pelvis is unique in it’s cyclic changes that have such a huge impact on the pelvic structures & stability, not to mention the many emotional and energetic forces at play on a daily basis. The entire course revolves around understanding the implications the uterus mobility but will also include the urinary bladder as well as some osseous & ligamentous techniques. Discussions of mind-body connection, societal influence & trauma are an important element of this course. Please note this course is open to ALL and is not intended to exclude anyone that may identify as transgender, non-binary or male!!! This course ultimately about structure, tissue response to a load and understanding how the uterus in particular impacts the body in all its amazing functions.
***IMPORTANT REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION INFORMATION***
Workshop developed & Instructed by Heather Gittens RMT
- Courses will be held at Bodhi Tree Teaching Centre in Surrey, BC
- Hours are usually 9:30 am-5:30 pm & will be confirmed prior to course.
- Workshop Fee is $550 including GST
- FULL PAYMENT is required for registration
- Your space will ONLY be held once Registration form & payments are received
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT of both payment and form submission.
- **You may receive a full refund if cancellation is up to one month prior to the course
- **A $20 administrative fee will be withheld for any refunds
- **Up to 2 weeks prior to the course fee may be transferrable to another course, space permitting or 50 % refunded.
- **Within the two weeks of the course start date, your space has been reserved for you and no refund or transfer of fee will be given.
- Transfers must be within the same CEC Cycle or for courses already scheduled at the time of transfer.
You will receive any pertinent details for the course approximately one to two weeks prior to its start date.
If you have any questions prior to that please don’t hesitate to contact us.
See contact information below.
ALTHOUGH RARE, IN THE EVENT OF LOW REGISTRATION, COURSES MAY BE CANCELLED.
ALL EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS BUT IF NECESSARY, AS MUCH NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN TO REGISTRANTS AS POSSIBLE & THE CHOICE OF REFUND OR TRANSFER WILL BE GIVEN
778.547.1181, e. firstname.lastname@example.org