Cranial-FascialTherapy (craniosacral) Level TWO
October 3-4, 2021
9:30am – 5:30pm daily
– 14 CEC credits as per CMTBC
**For license manual therapists only, Pre-Requistie is ANY level one course taken post-grad
**Please note GST is Included in Price
This course will review the entire cranial vault, plus delve further into the sphenoid & ethmoid connections, venous sinus drainage, cranial membranes including the spinal dura and more! These two days will be packed!
***IMPORTANT REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION INFORMATION***
If at the end of a CEC Cycle for RMT’s this course will not be cancelled for any reason unless done so far in advance.
This Workshop has been developed & is Instructed by Heather Gittens RMT
- Courses will be held at Bodhi Tree Teaching Centre in Surrey, BC
- Hours are usually 9:30 am-5:30 pm & will be confirmed prior to course.
- Workshop Fees are $550 (unless otherwise specified) including GST for the 2-day courses, $225 including GST for the One Day Wonders, and $650 including GST for the 3-day course.
- FULL PAYMENT is required for registration
- Your space will ONLY be held once Registration form & payments are received
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT of both payment and form submission.
- **You may receive a full refund if cancellation is up to one month prior to the course
- **A $20 administrative fee will be withheld for any refunds
- **Up to 2 weeks prior to the course fee may be transferrable to another course, space permitting or 50 % refunded.
- **Within the two weeks of the course start date, your space has been reserved for you and no refund or transfer of fee will be given.
- Transfers must be within the same CEC Cycle or for courses already scheduled at the time of transfer.
You will receive any pertinent details for the course approximately one to two weeks prior to its start date.
If you have any questions prior to that please don’t hesitate to contact us.
See contact information below.
ALTHOUGH RARE, IN THE EVENT OF LOW REGISTRATION, COURSES MAY BE CANCELLED.
ALL EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS BUT IF NECESSARY, AS MUCH NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN TO REGISTRANTS AS POSSIBLE & THE CHOICE OF REFUND OR TRANSFER WILL BE GIVEN
778.547.1181, e. email@example.com