Biodynamic Fascial Integration – ALUMNI – Occiput:Sphenoid:Ethmoid
Occiput: Sphenoid: Ethmoid
Saturday May 28th, 2022
9:30am – 5:30pm
– 7 credits as per CMTBC
Instructor: Heather Gittens RMT
Understanding the sphenobasilar relationship is paramount in the cranium & it’s mobility, motility & affect on function of the cranio-sacral system. There is a direct connection from the base of the skull (occiput) through to the orbit and face in this triad of bones & their articulations. All too often we focus on the sphenobasilar component and do not carry it through to the ethmoid which can make all the difference in our goal of long term results. Anatomy, energetics & easy to incorporate techniques will fill our day.
***IMPORTANT REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION INFORMATION***
This workshop is developed & Instructed by Heather Gittens RMT
- Courses will be held at Bodhi Tree Teaching Centre in Surrey, BC
- minimum 6 participants required to run this course.
- Hours are 9:30 am-5:30 pm & will be confirmed prior to course.
- Workshop Fees $275 including GST for day one
- FULL PAYMENT is required for registration
- Your space will ONLY be held once Registration form & payments are received
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT of both payment and form submission.
- **You may receive a full refund if cancellation is up to one month prior to the course
- **A $20 administrative fee will be withheld for any refunds
- **Up to 2 weeks prior to the course fee may be transferrable to another course, space permitting or 50 % refunded.
- **Within the two weeks of the course start date, your space has been reserved for you and no refund or transfer of fee will be given.
- Transfers must be within the same CEC Cycle or for courses already scheduled at the time of transfer.
You will receive any pertinent details for the course approximately one to two weeks prior to its start date.
If you have any questions prior to that please don’t hesitate to contact us.
See contact information below.
ALTHOUGH RARE, IN THE EVENT OF LOW REGISTRATION, COURSES MAY BE CANCELLED.
ALL EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS BUT IF NECESSARY, AS MUCH NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN TO REGISTRANTS AS POSSIBLE & THE CHOICE OF REFUND OR TRANSFER WILL BE GIVEN
778.547.1181, e. email@example.com