Biodynamic Fascial Integration – Alumni – Hip Joint & Associated Structures (non-visceral) (day 2)
Friday January 25th, 2019 9:30am – 5:30pm – CANCELLED –
~TO BE RESCHEDULED FOR LATER IN 2019~
– 7 credits pending
**For licensed manual therapists only who have completed the Integrated Fascial Therapies/Biodynamic Fascial Integration Series OR by special request.
Day 1 & Day 2 can be taken independently or together.
**Please note GST is Included in Price
The pelvis can feel overwhelming and understanding it in 3 dimensions difficult at the best of times! This course aims to take the stress away from trying to figure it all out & “where to start”!!! We will study anatomy & techniques for osseous, ligamentous & joint structures primarily.
***IMPORTANT REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION INFORMATION***
This workshop is developed & Instructed by Heather Gittens RMT
- Courses will be held at Bodhi Tree Teaching Centre in Surrey, BC
- minimum 6 participants required to run this course.
- Hours are usually 9:30 am-5:30 pm & will be confirmed prior to course.
- Workshop Fees $225 including GST for day one, sign up for BOTH days & receive a $50 DISCOUNT!
- FULL PAYMENT is required for registration
- Your space will ONLY be held once Registration form & payments are received
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT of both payment and form submission.
- **You may receive a full refund if cancellation is up to one month prior to the course
- **Up to 2 weeks prior to the course fee may be transferrable to another course, space permitting or 50 % refunded.
- **Within the two weeks of the course start date, your space has been reserved for you and no refund or transfer of fee will be given.
- Transfers must be within the same CEC Cycle or for courses already scheduled at the time of transfer.
You will receive any pertinent details for the course approximately one to two weeks prior to its start date.
If you have any questions prior to that please don’t hesitate to contact us.
See contact information below.
ALTHOUGH RARE, IN THE EVENT OF LOW REGISTRATION, COURSES MAY BE CANCELLED.
ALL EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS BUT IF NECESSARY, AS MUCH NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN TO REGISTRANTS AS POSSIBLE & THE CHOICE OF REFUND OR TRANSFER WILL BE GIVEN
778.547.1181, e. firstname.lastname@example.org