Each course fee is $225 (Including applicable GST)
A one day course is short & sweet but can quickly re-energize our practice by either introducing us into something new that we’d like to study further or act as a refresher of material that we’ve learned in the past. As a parent, I understand busy schedules and this lead to the One Day Wonder series which has been very well received. Topics are varied and each has either a strong visceral component or craniosacral approach and always a fascial directive!
**For license manual therapists only
POSTPONED – 2020 Dates TBA
9:30am – 5:30pm
– 7 credits
No pre-requisites, working knowledge of CST is recommended
Being the keystone osseous structure of the cranium is no small feat. The sphenoid has articulations with the entire calvarium but also has a large role in the face & TMJ as well as far reaching effects through it’s fascial component of the pituitary as well as into the digestive system via the buccopharyngeal fascia. This one day course will take the participant all the way from basic motility and mobility techniques to subtle intentional techniques to engage those far reaching affects.
Friday June 12th, 2020
9:30am – 5:30pm
– 7 credits
Starting at the top, we work our way along the G.I. tract to explore & treat mobility of the involved structures. Primary focus is on the esophagus, stomach, duodenum & colon. Liver/GB is discussed in another course as it is too involved for a one day workshop.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION INFORMATION
Workshops developed & Instructed by Heather Gittens RMT and/or Natale Rao RMT
- Courses will be held at Bodhi Tree Teaching Centre in Surrey, BC
- Hours are usually 9:30 am-5:30 pm & will be confirmed prior to course.
- Workshop Fees are $550 including GST for the 2-day courses unless otherwise specified, $225 including GST for the One Day Wonders, and $650 including GST for the 3-day course.
- FULL PAYMENT is required for registration
- Your space will ONLY be held once Registration form & payments are received
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT of both payment and form submission.
- **You may receive a full refund if cancellation is up to one month prior to the course
- **Up to 2 weeks prior to the course fee may be transferrable to another course, space permitting or 50 % refunded.
- **Within the two weeks of the course start date, your space has been reserved for you and no refund or transfer of fee will be given.
- Transfers must be within the same CEC Cycle or for courses already scheduled at the time of transfer.
You will receive any pertinent details for the course approximately one to two weeks prior to its start date.
If you have any questions prior to that please don’t hesitate to contact us.
See contact information below.
ALTHOUGH RARE, IN THE EVENT OF LOW REGISTRATION, COURSES MAY BE CANCELLED.
ALL EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS BUT IF NECESSARY, AS MUCH NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN TO REGISTRANTS AS POSSIBLE & THE CHOICE OF REFUND OR TRANSFER WILL BE GIVEN
778.547.1181, e. email@example.com