Course fee is $500 (Including applicable GST)
This popular course has been expanded to a 2 day workshop to give the participant a more thorough experience of this integrative approach to the female pelvis. While being aware of mind-body connection, social issues & expectations, trauma, pregnancies + birthing and how they affect the female’s pelvic mobility we explore techniques that address osseous, ligamentous, visceral & myofascial structures.
**For license manual therapists only
Female Pelvis, Female Issues
Friday-Saturday March 6-7, 2020
9:30am – 5:30pm each day
– 14 credits
The most popular course by far! Although the female pelvis vs. male pelvis has great similarities and many analogous structures, the female pelvis is unique in it’s cyclic changes that have such a huge impact on the pelvic structures & stability, not to mention the many emotional and energetic forces at play on a daily basis. The entire course revolves around understanding the implications the uterus mobility but will also include the urinary bladder as well as some osseous & ligamentous techniques. Discussions of mind-body connection, societal influence & trauma are an important element of this course.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION INFORMATION
Workshops developed & Instructed by Heather Gittens RMT and/or Natale Rao RMT
- Courses will be held at Bodhi Tree Teaching Centre in Surrey, BC
- Hours are usually 9:30 am-5:30 pm & will be confirmed prior to course.
- Workshop Fees are $550 including GST for the 2-day courses unless otherwise noted, $225 including GST for the One Day Wonders, and $650 including GST for the 3-day course.
- FULL PAYMENT is required for registration
- Your space will ONLY be held once Registration form & payments are received
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT of both payment and form submission.
- **You may receive a full refund if cancellation is up to one month prior to the course
- **Up to 2 weeks prior to the course fee may be transferrable to another course, space permitting or 50 % refunded.
- **Within the two weeks of the course start date, your space has been reserved for you and no refund or transfer of fee will be given.
- Transfers must be within the same CEC Cycle or for courses already scheduled at the time of transfer.
You will receive any pertinent details for the course approximately one to two weeks prior to its start date.
If you have any questions prior to that please don’t hesitate to contact us.
See contact information below.
ALTHOUGH RARE, IN THE EVENT OF LOW REGISTRATION, COURSES MAY BE CANCELLED.
ALL EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS BUT IF NECESSARY, AS MUCH NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN TO REGISTRANTS AS POSSIBLE & THE CHOICE OF REFUND OR TRANSFER WILL BE GIVEN
778.547.1181, e. firstname.lastname@example.org