Course fee is $650 (Including applicable GST)
Craniosacral therapy has long been an approach to treatment that focuses on the more subtle movement patterns in the body. An Osteopathic approach is used in these courses as well a strong focus on anatomy & physiology to bring into focus the correlation between the subtle body and the more gross anatomy. Some techniques taught are very fascial in their approach with creating a load into the tissues when applicable as well as always learning how to assess and treat the inherent motility patterns within each of the cranial bones & throughout the body.
**For license manual therapists only
3 Day Workshop
Friday- Sunday September 18-20, 2020
14 credits as per CMTBC
No pre-requisites other than being a licensed therapist.
A great way to introduce yourself to CST or give yourself a thorough review. The full cranium will be studied & worked with in it’s relationships to the rest of the body & common complaints. Assessment and treatment of cranial bones, membranes & diaphragms are the basis of working in the subtle body & will completely change how your perceive the body.
2 Day Workshop
Friday- Saturday October 23-24, 2020
14 credits Pending, as per CMTBC
Pre-requisites are being a licensed manual therapist as well as having taken ANY level one CST course post-grad.
Deepen your understanding and build on you working knowledge & skill level. Review of the cranial vault + more with the sphenoid, ethmoid, venous sinus drainage, cranial membranes, spinal dura & more!
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION INFORMATION
Workshops developed & Instructed by Heather Gittens RMT and/or Natale Rao RMT
- Courses will be held at Bodhi Tree Teaching Centre in Surrey, BC
- Hours are usually 9:30 am-5:30 pm & will be confirmed prior to course.
- Workshop Fees are $550 including GST for the 2-day courses unless otherwise noted, $225 including GST for the One Day Wonders, and $650 including GST for the 3-day course.
- FULL PAYMENT is required for registration
- Your space will ONLY be held once Registration form & payments are received
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT of both payment and form submission.
- **You may receive a full refund if cancellation is up to one month prior to the course
- **Up to 2 weeks prior to the course fee may be transferrable to another course, space permitting or 50 % refunded.
- **Within the two weeks of the course start date, your space has been reserved for you and no refund or transfer of fee will be given.
- Transfers must be within the same CEC Cycle or for courses already scheduled at the time of transfer.
You will receive any pertinent details for the course approximately one to two weeks prior to its start date.
If you have any questions prior to that please don’t hesitate to contact us.
See contact information below.
ALTHOUGH RARE, IN THE EVENT OF LOW REGISTRATION, COURSES MAY BE CANCELLED.
ALL EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS BUT IF NECESSARY, AS MUCH NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN TO REGISTRANTS AS POSSIBLE & THE CHOICE OF REFUND OR TRANSFER WILL BE GIVEN
778.547.1181, e. firstname.lastname@example.org